The need to think is the basic unit of work. So, why leave the quality of thinking in your organisation to chance?
DPI’s Situation Management Framework is centered on the operational aspects of day-to-day thinking. It allows practitioners to manage situations in a rapid, robust and confident manner, and in a way that supports the strategic priorities of the organisation.
The framework provides your people with a set of common processes, complete with underlying tools and language to enable them to rapidly and objectively channel and evaluate relevant information, in order to initiate decisive actions that resolve situations for good.
Why do intelligent teams fail to deliver?
The biggest impediment to better situation management is the lack of a common, robust framework comprising rapid, repeatable processes.
- Appreciate the different types of challenging situations you must address, how you currently deal with them and how to improve your own skills and those of others.
- Learn the differences between strategic and operational situations, and apply proven thinking processes to rapidly and confidently deal with them.
- Elevate your work-style with “process thinking and questions” to enhance your coaching approach and better manage situations outside of your domain expertise.
- Improve teamwork, communications, and resolve interpersonal conflicts, with a new common language that’s used and understood by all.
- Submit and present compelling recommendations to management, customers and other stakeholders that get accepted.